Jan 16, 2010

it hurts deep down inside!!! why cant you just let me get drunk and knock out at least a day to stop this pain!!! i dont want to face it! i dont want!! take away this pain!!!!! she is gone so just let it be gone off my heart! i am ready to get drunk and the sec i went in to pub i feel like vomiting!!! why cant GOD you just let me RUN away from this problem and treat it as it did not happen! i wonder if she is angry about that night! i wonder what i can tell her i wonder what i can do for her i wonder what i did to have this problem! i told myself that it will be nothing but in the end my eyes went heavy and it flooded no matter how high i look up in the sky the water just cannot stop flowing off my eyes!!! i will go back and be your vampire as good friends cause we did not even get to a BGR at all i have to think this way!!! i MUST do it this way!!! must remember!!! why cant i just vomit out this fuck up feeling that is in my heart! it's like a cola bottle being shake until it become hard but the drinker did not want to open it and the owner still carry on shaking!!!all this problem was what i deserve cause i was the stupid one who fell for you!! VERY STUPID ONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home