Jun 5, 2007

hahaha...i was WOKE UP by 3 of my Handphone alarm and 1 clock alarm...soo tired...woke up at 6am to switch off the alarm and went back to slp...REALLYREALLY wokeup at 7am..soo crappy...LATE...awww....rush to wash up my urself..went too take bus and reach sch on time haha....ate hor fun chicken for breakfast....took CRN exam paper..BORING paper...after that we went too century square as alex,yongming n i wanted too watch shrek3..but we drop..hahaafter that we went too BEST too look at VCD and DVD....while look at VCD i meet yi chung at NOKIA care..haha...bought PIRATES OF THE CARIBEAN 1 and 2...haha after that yong ming and alex sae wan too go come my house... at 2.30pm yong ming and alex and gerald came my house after not long zhengkang came....watch I DODO hahaha soo FUNNY LAUGH TILL SIAO... hahaha call pei ling too come punggol plaze but she reject alex and yong ming wahahah.......when down for basketball...play match hahaha soo tiring...kevin and zhewei aso reach....haha...play till SIAO...play match wif some fker sorry dun accpet still wan too play basketball wif me..SHOLE....at 6+ i call pei ling and ask whether she can come down and she told me that her mum will not let her go down after 5pm wahaha alex and yongming MORE SAD cux i was not reject hahaha......after that at 7.50 went too punggol plaze to buy dinner...yongming,alex,gerald and zhengkang went HOME....zhewei and kevin came my house too watch PIRATES OF THE CIRBBEAN hahaha...zzhewei tot of stay over night...but he did not cux of camp...soo sad...

I WILL HIDE MY DARKNESS SIDE AND WILL NOT SHOW IT AGAIN i hope soo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home