May 29, 2007

Today nothing much happen also...woke up at 5am download Granado Espada. Started creating the character n play at 5.15am. I play till 10am in the morning I was like so freaking glue to the computer the whole morning. I even forgot I have lessons at 10am. When to school at 1pm for CRN lesson. I was so freak out by the teacher. The whole class don’t like this teacher always take people’s lesson time. After CRN lesson was OFC, Mr Chong rocks man. He knows how to make the class happy and interested in his lesson. Done letter writing and email. At 4pm SBM teacher the cockroach wahahaha came in and talk about super lame stuff making fun of people photo during the small business management. So STUPID SHOLE teacher. At 5+pm Yong Ming, Gerald and Alex want me to follow them to eat Roti Prata…ate 2 Prata 1 onion n egg 1 egg n cheese. Yong ming ate 5 types of prata 4 plain and 1 egg. Gerald ate 2 plain 1 egg. Alex ate 3 plain,2 chocolate,2 egg and he still want to eat more…SCARY… Yong Ming, Gerald n I bought chee ting to eat… after that we met Joyce, Shi Hui and their friend in Bus 31.. went to take bus 27 to compass point to meet Zhewei, MengJun and Kevin…Yunjie and Agnes did not make it soo sad… went to Burger King to eat dinner…Laugh and chit chat at the same time.. After that went home…. That all I have to Blog today..

HAVE YOU BEEN TAKEN INTO DARKNESS BEFORE???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home