Feb 11, 2009

CONFUSED!!!!

Just a personal profile about me duno why i wan to type it out but since i had start leh im not going to turn back!!!!

me terence yung weng look
19 year old
bod: 13/01/90 =13 january 1990
currently studying in simei ite logistic for higher nitech and for nitech office and ngeeann pri and secondary and cnt rmb age duno wat in childcare centre at woodland and was from pap when i was younger at yishun!!!!
currently living in punggol once i live in siglap centre near east coast and live at woodland and yishun !!!!
sport that i play basketball,badmiton,volleyball,golf(mini course)
drinks i love FnN Grapes,RootBeer,anything that have Strawberry, H2O original!!!!!
food i hate liver,crockles,ginsing
LOVE BLACK,WHITE!!!
what i love to do SLEEPING,slacking,relaxing,doing things slowly like snail can sae im almost lyk a SNAKE!!!!(parents always sae me lazy as a snake)
play roseonline,maplestory,runscape,ranarok,ghost online,GE,panya,kongkong,grandchase,neopets,powerpet,friendster,msn,facebook,who live near you,some clubbing website i 4got,alot alot
watch alot of shows but just love anime the most!!!!

Girls that i lyk i aso duno!!!! just that i tend to like girls who are ahlian,emo and gothic!!!! just love the way they wear!!! just look at the people dress up as gothic and emo really amaze me!!! look soo dead and yet they are ALIVE!! wahaha and the character they have soo different haha!!
just like girls who are kind and caring and show love that all!!!!

CHARACTER

some of my friends sae im kind and caring
some of my friends sae im werid
some of my friends sae im fat
some of my friends sae im just good not overweight
some of my friends sae im emo
some of my friends sae im crazy
some of my friends sae im gamer
some of my friends sae im slacker
some of my friends sae im lazy
some of my friends sae im sleeper
some of my friends sae im playful
some of my friends sae im quiet
some of my friends sae im shy
some of my friends sae im noisy
some of my friends sae im hardworking
some of my friends sae im bad
some of my friends sae im good
some of my friends sae im evil
some of my friends sae im kind hearted
some of my friends sae im caring
some of my friends sae i look lyk gangster but some sae i look lyk a blur kid
some of my friends sae im hipo
some of my friends sae im soft hearted
some of my friends sae i will look out for ppl bside me
some of my friends sae i can b a counliser
some of my friends sae i tink to much
some of my friends sae i can help ppl to solve their problem
some of my friends sae i alway keep my problem from them and not sae out so that i will take care of it myself and dun wan to hurt the other party
some of my friends sae im very vulgar

in all this i only noe im not a good person just dun think i really that helpful but again im evil at times!!!! well yes i noe lyk to look at girls cux im a guy n i look at girl is NORMAL RITE!!!! damn it!!! vulgar do i really that scary!!! hais i duno!!!mayb im soft hearted i duno!!!

now im confused and i duno why and i aso dun wan to know why!!! if only u are still alive will beable to tell me why!!!
gan ni nei bei chao chee bye!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home