Dec 22, 2008


nice castle hor haha!!!



haha i jus love this cookie soo cute my lucky snapshot tt caught this action when it was doing >.< MUACKS









me and mummy haha somehow i just want to cover myself haha to show is 11degree but again is not tt cold until have to wear lyk tt haha!!!






mummy,sister,me i grew FATTER ooohhh NO!!!













mummy and me














will update photo when i have time!!! today is a tired day when to disneyland but got nthing much too see and play all soo childish but i only have something to sae that is the firework is soo beautiful!!!! only by watching it in real u will be happy and not by photos that are taken haha!!and today degree went down as low as 11 degree OMG and disneyland is near the sea soo it bcome colder when there is wind haha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home